The computers are used extensively in professional education and proved to be a truly interactive medium. SDCRI strongly believes in constant upgradation and adaption of newer technologies; so the institute has developed a customized platform for teaching, learning and management. A learning management system is a software application for the administration, Faculty and the students for the documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses and designed to help learners and instructors stay organized and keep engagement high.
The institute is using LMS named as “SURENDERA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” or “SMS”
All faculty members and students are provided with an individual portal with a unique login ID and password for accessing SMS.
Faculty members can access-
- Their profile and documents
- Biometric attendance details
- Mentees details and mentee logbook
- Register their grievances online, if any.
- Attendance of all BDS and MDS batches is updated by the faculty on the system and the students can look over their attendance at any point of time.
- Faculty can register for upcoming online and offline seminars, guest lectures and workshops. After completion they can collect the e- certificates and fill the feedback forms
- Faculty can post important circulars for the students
Students are provided access to –
- All the subjects of study in that academic year as well as their attendance.
- They can also monitor their exam marks on the portal.
- Students can register their grievances online which can be tracked by them at any moment.
- Students can access the e-learning tab for quick revisions of the topics
- Library management tab, aids students to find their books of interest at the central library
- Students can register for upcoming online and offline seminars, guest lectures and workshops. After completion they can collect the e- certificates and fill the feedback forms
- Students can view important notices on their dashboard